Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kinsale


My boyfriend Darryl came for a much awaited visit in October. (You can spy some pics of him from my Vancouver trip last December!) I wasn't able to take alot of time off but we did spend a very memorable time in Kinsale in County Cork. We both fell in love with this sleepy little fishing village. My favorite village in Ireland by far! We arrived during the annual Food Festival and boy did we eat well. We ate dinner one night in a place called Jola's. I've eaten in some pretty amazing places and i have to say this was by far the best. The ambiance, food, champagne and of course the company made it the most perfect evening ever!
We spent our days just wondering around. These are my snaps of this most enchanting place.
Enjoy






















































Charles Fort

























No comments: